21/12/2018 av Sky rekruttering AS 0 Kommentarer
HR OFFICER WANTED!
EAT is a non-profit founded by the Stordalen Foundation, Stockholm Resilience Centre and the Wellcome Trust to catalyze a food system transformation. EAT is dedicated to transforming our global food system through sound science, impatient disruption and novel partnerships. A core premise of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) is that we will never achieve the future we want by repeating past mistakes, nor by working in silos. To end malnutrition in all its forms, we must holistically address all food-related challenges. This is the premise for how EAT works. Please visit the homepage for more information: https://eatforum.orgOur people are our greatest strength, and EAT Stockholm Food Forum is now opening its doors for a new inhouse HR Officer to join our team!
[Workplace: Kongensgate 11A, Oslo] [Title: HR Officer 50% position] [Pay: Fixed salary with great benefits]
What we offer you:
• The ability to be a part of a global platform for fair and sustainable food systems
• Great insurance including; life, workers compensation/occupational injury, accident and travel (travel insurance also includes employee’s family).
• Good pension scheme
• Incredible working environment with knowledgeable and wonderful colleagues. The ‘Dream Team’ as Gunhild Stordalen calls them!
• Operation and day-to-day focus
• Strategic and project/development
• Administration work including holiday, sick leave, leave, follow up, salary processing, HES procedures and processes, etc.
• Develop personnel handbook
• Resource planning and recruitment
• Onboarding & Offboarding
• Support to leaders and employees
• Probationary period follow-up of employees
• Employee performance reviews
• Supervision responsibilities & leader support
• Development activities for leaders and employees
• Organizational culture and value Development
Wanted background and experience:
• Fluent in English, oral and written, and a good understanding of Norwegian
• Preferably completed studies or exams in English speaking territories as English is the working language
• Knowledge and experience with Norwegian laws and regulations, and the Working Environment Act
• Great communication skills and ability to hold internal presentations
• Great people skills with the ability to build trust individually (bilaterally) and between all levels in the organization
• Highly structures professional capable of meeting hard deadlines
• Very good digital tool skills (Office 365)
Sky rekruttering AS is assisting EAT Stockholm Food Forum in this recruiting process.
All applications and inquiries regarding the position should be directed to Victoria Sollie by e-mail: email@example.com